Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Lovely Norway!

Hey all! No time to write right now, as it's bed time. I know my blogs are fewer and longer times between, but I sure appreciate your comments. Good to know there's still a loyal readership out there, even when I'm not a very consistent blogger. (Confession: the computer makes me queasy, so I stay away as often as I can.)

Anyway, we just returned from a GREAT weekend trip to Norway. We had a bank holiday weekend, with Monday off work. So Brian tacked on one more vacation day and we spent Saturday - Tuesday trapsing about some of the most beautiful countryside I've ever seen! It was really a nice trip, and I want to write all about it. For now, here are some of the fabulous pictures, mainly of the famous fjords...







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what gorgeous pictures! I'm glad you guys got to go on a little trip as a familly and see some beautiful places. I'm even more glad that you were feeling up to it, Kamber! I hope you got to enjoy yourself.

ManicMandee said...

One word comes to mind...envy! You lucky girl! Glad you are able see and do so many wonderful things. Love and miss you!

Amanda

Anonymous said...

Hey Kam---What a FUN place to visit!! The scenery is just BREATHTAKING!! Wow--what a VIEW you had from up on top of that place where the valley below can be seen. Was that where you took the hair-pin-curve bus ride? ...(third from last picture, I think, is the one I'm referring to...)

Thanks for taking the time to put these pictures up for us to enjoy. I'm SO GLAD you got to take in Norway.... What a GRAND opportunity you had there! Thanks for letting us see a glimpse of it! Lots of Love, Mom