The other night, I came in to get Sammie tucked into bed, and this is what I found...
Left to right: Hop Hop (in a clean diaper for the night), Sammie, and Daddy -- everyone ready for bed! Brian said he was laying across the big guest bed (as pictured) while Sam pranced around with Hop Hop, then she laid herself and her bear beside him, like so. It sure is nice to have Brian around for bedtime!!
Here are some other cute bedtime shots we took recently...

The other night, she cried and cried when I put her yellow sleeper pajamas on -- because she didn't want to take her pants off. We compromised by putting the pants on again, over the top of the pj's. She was THRILLED, as you can see...

In this one below, she is "helping" put toys away before bed. This shot it a bit distressing, for those big scratch marks on our kitchen table (right). At first we weren't sure how they got there, then one day, I saw Sam sitting up to the table, BITING the finish right off!!! She got a good lecture, and now climbs up, looks at those scratches, and says "NO NO, Mama" -- as if it was ME that did that to our table! Crazy girl.

(Aside on the biting of the table: One of the joys of having children must be the loss of all "nice" furniture, I guess?? My dad used to tell us that when we were grown and had homes of our own, he would come over to our houses and jump on our beds and couches; write on our walls; lean back on our dining chairs; rub food into our carpets; etc. Our spouses were even warned that "the Father-in-Law may turn up someday to wreak havvock on our home." All I have to say is -- no need, Dad. I'm sure your grandkids are taking care of that for you!)
3 comments:
I can't believe she bit the table!! Whoa. She must have learned it from watching you. No, no Kamber! Samantha sure looks cute in her pajamas though. I especially like how she positioned herself, hop hop and Brian on the bed.
Yay! New Posts! awesome pics sis! I'm looking forward to seeing you soon!
WH
Hi Kam---I checked tonight to see if newer posts were up, and they weren't yet, but you had a busy day today with watching a couple extra kids, so.....I sure don't blame you for not getting around to more posts. We're heading out in the morning for Las Vegas, but I'll have my cell with me so---we can STILL TALK!! :) Love, Mom
Post a Comment