I was laughing at all the adults in the room trying to "help" her by "blowing" the candles. Then, I realized that Brittany sitting next to me was also "blowing". What patient parents that would let her blow and blow.
How CUTE!! It was SO FUN to get to watch Sammie try to blow out those candles and to feel like we were actually a PART of her birthday celebration like that!! Thanks for putting that up, Kam and Brian!! Love, a doting Grandma
Hey Lisa, you know what's funny? When Sammie watches this video of herself, SHE also LOVES to help herself blow! She also loves to sing happy birthday to herself as she watches.
4 comments:
I was laughing at all the adults in the room trying to "help" her by "blowing" the candles. Then, I realized that Brittany sitting next to me was also "blowing". What patient parents that would let her blow and blow.
How CUTE!! It was SO FUN to get to watch Sammie try to blow out those candles and to feel like we were actually a PART of her birthday celebration like that!! Thanks for putting that up, Kam and Brian!!
Love, a doting Grandma
Hey Lisa, you know what's funny? When Sammie watches this video of herself, SHE also LOVES to help herself blow! She also loves to sing happy birthday to herself as she watches.
hehe, this was very cute! thanks for posting, and Happy Birthday to Samantha! wow, 2 years! that's awesome!
Wade -out.
Post a Comment