Samantha learned to blow bubbles last Friday. She got her own bottle of bubbles at her friend Noah's birthday party. Within 15 minutes of practicing with me at home, she had it all figured out by herself!
Spencer had a monumental "first" this weekend. Just last night he laughed for the very first time. He's quite a serious little guy a lot of the time, so we were thrilled to catch some of those first little giggles on video. He's been laughing for us again today, which is so fun to hear and see.
Another "first" for Spencer -- he started rolling from his stomach to his back a week ago. Three nights in a row, he woke up crying at 5 a.m. When I went in to see about him, he was on his back, and NOT happy. First night, I fed him then put him back to sleep. Then I decided he doesn't need to get used to a 5 a.m. feed now that he's sleeping through. So, the next two nights I just rolled him back over and he went back to sleep.
5 comments:
Oh how DARLING, Kam---to hear that sweet little guy laugh!! I'm SO GLAD you got those first laughs filmed!! Doesn't he sound precious?? And his little 'coos'....I just LOVE 'em! Thanks for sending this on to us all! Love, Mom
P.S. And I forgot to mention Sammie blowing bubbles---how CUTE! Remember how Ryan didn't learn how to "blow" until he was about FOUR??! She's doing GREAT! Love, Bamma Karen
That is so funny about Samantha and the bubbles because I really did JUST walk inside from leaving Brie outside on the deck with her own bottle of bubbles. We'll see how long it takes her to spill it. So far so good. She blows bubbles then manages to put the lid back on.
What a good boy Spencer is to fall back asleep as soon as he gets rolled back to his cozy sleeping position.
Cute kids! I am so excited that we are going to meet Spencer soon. Bryson doesn't even roll yet. He doesn't care too. He doesn't care to do too much of anything. He just lays there. And, it sounds like Brittany and Sammie will have fun playing dress up sometime. they have the same sense of "style"
what a cute little guy! I echo lisa's words - I'm looking forward to seeing you all - and getting to know Spencer.
Post a Comment