

This seems to be very typical Spencer behaviour right now. He LOVES our plants, or at least loves EATING the dirt out of them. I have tried repositioning them, but with 15+ plants, I have run out of "high up" spots to put them. He will just have to learn. And I will just have to watch him. Or the plants will just have to go?
5 comments:
What is it with kids and plants! My kids have done the same thing at my mom's. Lucky for me I don't have any because I'm sure they would die of dehydration. I guess you could say he's getting his minerals for the day. ;)
They say kids build immunities if they eat dirt. Maybe he'll be that kid who never got sick. And it was all because he ate dirt. I can't imagine it tasting all that good, but I met two people who told me independant of each other that their pregnancy craving was dirt. Go figure.
Kam, Brie did the same thing until now we have no live plants. I was tired of cleaning up the dirt. We also were afraid the little white balls in the dirt were going to hurt her (they won't turns out). Sad, but no more live plants (or clean carpets or picked up rooms or non-sticky floors, etc.) for us until we have older kids I guess. He sure is cute and looks like he is enjoying it.
Oh my darling little Spencer guy---Isn't he CUTE?? Look at that precious little SMILE!!! What an innocent little DOLL!!
I've had plants all the years I raised you kids, Kam, and ALL of you ate dirt at one time or another---especially WADE...(and sad to say, he loved ROCKS, too....just wait till Spencer discovers all those little rocks in your outside planters this spring....):) The soil doesn't hurt kids at all, but I think the rocks may.... Keep your plants. The beauty and warmth they give your home, are certainly WORTH it!
Love, Mom (p.s. Your home is sure BEAUTIFUL!!...and decorated so LOVELY!)
Kam what fantastic updates, I haven't been by in the past few days (read couple of weeks) so it was fun to read back through all the new updates! (almost on your old regular schedule, I guess that computer really IS making a difference in your blogging activities!!! yaay!)
We'll have to chat soon. lots of love to ya sis!
Post a Comment