Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

The pre-birthday anticipation is just thrilling right now!! yay! Only a few minutes left before my official birthday begins. One of my presents to myself has been a good, long time on the computer this evening, just surfing around, writing email, checking blogs, etc. And now, the fun must come to an end because I'm supposed to get up at 6 a.m. -- even on my birthday. (Still doing that running thing with a friend, I'll write more about it some other post.)

Anyway, just thought I'd mention it's my birthday, and I'm very happy about it! I still love birthdays and get excited about them each year. Each one marks some great memories and hopefully some good growth. New goals, new projects and plans for every year. Here's hoping this year is as special as the last ones have been!

4 comments:

ManicMandee said...

I'm still feeling bad that this is the first year that I knew when your birthday was before it happened.

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a great day.

Karen said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAMBER DEAR!! Your Mom is wishing you a VERY HAPPY DAY!! (and a wonderful year ahead, too!!)

I talked with you a few minutes ago, Kam, and found out all the fun things you have planned for your day, so I'm very glad I did not get in the car and make the 281 mile drive to be with you on your birthday, or I would have SPOILED all the action-packed plans you've got lined up! DO have fun, my dear!

Be sure to remember to pick up your present my brother Brent is dropping off for you! Lots of Love, from your Mom

Joyce said...

I thought of you yesterday as I was running around getting things ready for Sammy's birthday. I don't think I will ever forget your birthday. I hope it was a good one for you. I can't believe you can remember all your birthdays back to age 4. I could never remember all of those... very impressive! Happy Birthday one day late!

Karen's Korner said...

Hi again... Wade's testing something with me, so....bye.