Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Isn't she cute?

A picture of our girl from this morning...



And one from yesterday, too...


She sleeps a lot. And eats. She growls and makes funny newborn noises in her sleep. She stays in our bed a lot, because we love to kiss her and look at her while she sleeps. What a sweetie. We love her sooo much!

6 comments:

Dalana and Mark said...

Yes, she is CUTE! Reminds me that I need to see her and cuddle her. It's been a few days. In that first picture her cheeks look so chubby. Love it!

Karen said...

Isn't that DARLING!! What a DOLL!! I can't believe that I haven't been able to hold her much, but I'm THRILLED to think that I get to hold and kiss her just this coming SATURDAY!! Thanks for posting those pictures. What a SWEETIE!! Lots of Love, Mom

Janell said...

She's a BEAUTY!!!

Lhone said...

so cute. i just want to kiss those cheeks.

Alicia said...

Oh my goodness! She is BEAUTIFUL! I mean it. Absolutely gorgeous. I want to hold her and snuggle her too. I love that first one.

Serenity said...

Oooh Kamber she's perfect! I love these pictures. I can almost see the peacefulness of her slumber radiating off of my computer screen! :)