Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Natalie's Blessing day



Natalie was blessed in our church on November 7. It was such a fun weekend, with so much family around to make it quite the occasion. I want to write a post about the whole weekend, but in case I don't, for now, here are some cute pictures of the star of the show on her special day...



Her dress was made by my Aunt Lar, who makes them as a hobby and sells them in boutiques for $$$. Aunt Lar made it when Samantha was born as a special surprise for her/me. I LOVE it, and am so glad Natalie was able to wear it, too.



And, a few more, that I just took today, because she was in such a good mood...




11 comments:

turleybenson said...

That is the BEST blessing gown EVER!! where did it come from?

Mel said...

What a cutie! She is so sweet!

Kam said...

I know, Marissa, isn't it so gorgeous? I just added a bit to the post, telling that my aunt made it. I've been asked for the pattern a few times, but I'll have to ask my aunt if she has one.

Rebecca said...

Kamber!! she is SOOO beautiful. What a blessing to your family. Thanks for sharing her sweet little face with me!

Barb said...

Hi Kam!

What a beautiful baby! Blessings are always such a wonderful day for making memories! I will have to talk to Lar about that beautiful dress! My word, it is gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing your sweet little Natalie with us! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Love,
Barb

Lhone said...

What great pics. I love seeing these little girls in their cute little blessing dresses. Makes them look very angelic. Thanks for letting us come. I hope you survived it!

Lhone said...

What great pics. I love seeing these little girls in their cute little blessing dresses. Makes them look very angelic. Thanks for letting us come. I hope you survived it!

Jason and Kerri Allen said...

Oh, Kam! She is absolutely beautiful! I love that dress! She is just such a gorgeous baby. Wish we could of been there.

Karen said...

What a BEAUTIFUL baby girl!! How SWEET she looks! How Sweet she IS!!! Thanks for posting those darling pictures of her. I hope your Aunt Lar is seeing how darling Natalie looks in that precious dress, don't you!

I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving Day today, babe. It's after 11 already tonight, so it's too late to call you, but WE sure had a lovely day! Even though we had a 'high' of only about 14 degrees, these little kids here PLAYED OUTSIDE in the snow for about 45 minutes, and came in all rosy-cheeked and freezing! It was really a fun day, though. Thanks for posting these beautiful pictures! I can't wait to see that little doll in just TWO more days!. (and YOU, too, of course.) Love, Mom

Rick said...

A very beautiful child. But watch out! They tend to grow up. My three did. Just married off the second one last week and the third is engaged. It wasn't long ago that I was taking pictures like this of them. You are very blessed.

Travis and Heather said...

how sweet and precious! are you guys coming to the christmas party? I hope to see your little baby! She looks so much like Samantha.