Tuesday, January 09, 2007

One Year Photos for Samantha


While we were at home for Christmas, we got Samantha's one year photos. Hard to believe how much she's changed in just one tiny little year. Thought I'd share some of the cute picts...




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are so CUTE! I didn't know you guys got her pictures taken when you were here. Where did you have them taken at? They really are great! I hope you will send us a wallet for our board where we diplay pictures of all our little neices and nephews (hint, hint.) Thanks for sharing.

Alicia said...

SO cute! She is such a good little poser and smiler! We need to do 1 year old pictures and I hope ours go as well. Brielle is not the most cooperative poser these days. Wish us luck. Good job Samantha.

Kam said...

Yeah, we got her pictures done at Penney's with my sister-in-law and her two kids. Believe it or not, our good little "poser" was in a very foul mood that afternoon, due to a way-overdue nap. But she does love the camera and gave us a few cute ones to choose from. When we get them back, I'll definitely be sending them out... as usual, I ordered way too many. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the "way too many". That means I get to KEEP a BUNCH!! Melissa brought the packet by yesterday and I'll get 'em sent off to you today. (I've already made my selections.) :)
I think I'll save one out for Noi, too. Thanks for going through what it took to get 'em taken!! :) Love, mom