Soooo... our girl is growing up, just as we suspected! At 15 months and 1 week, she weighed in at 21 pounds and nearly 1 ounce. According to The Charts (I'm so curious to know exactly WHO designed The Charts and how?!), she's right below the 50% mark, which means she's completely average in her weight. Her height -- 32.6 inches -- is at 98%, meaning we've got a very TALL girl on our hands! No wonder she's already climbing every chance she gets... she can finally see over the furniture. (Aside: Sam hated being measured and weighed! She cried and kicked almost as hard as when she got her shots last month. She must have remembered the shots, since it was the same doctor and room, poor girl!)
Since we don't have a lot of new pictures to share right now, I thought I'd include a little group of photos from her first year and three months... enjoy!
3 comments:
What wonderful pictures those are of her getting bigger and bigger. That is too cute. I am happy you get the percentile thing in the UK. The do nothing like that here, and I am always a little curious.
Glad to see that Samantha is growing and progressing healthy and well! I loved seeing the pictures of her younger days! I had seen some of them but not the one with her lower lip stuck out, I love it! Thanks for sharing.
Those are really cute, Kam---especially that last one by the chair!! (And I really like the very top one, too.) Lisa says Brittany is in the higher percentile, too, in her height. So maybe those two are gonna be alike in more ways than ONE!! (In that case, we'd better all watch out, eh?!) :) Love, Mom
Post a Comment