Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Two Suits! -- Time to Vote

Is there anything more adorable than a baby swimsuit?? Well, how about TWO baby swimsuits?! (Aside: over here they call them swimming costumes, instead of suits)Well, so Samantha needs a new swimsuit (there's NO WAY she would fit in the one she wore last summer... maybe on her thighs or something?). We went shopping last week and found a very cute little red one. Then, yesterday we were at H&M (my personal favorite store most of the time) and found another very cute little pink one. I bought them both, because I couldn't decide which one was cuter.

So, now it's time to vote -- which one should we keep? Samantha modeled both of them to give you an idea what they'll look like on those sunny days this summer. (Oh, and we'll fix the front up a little higher on whichever one we keep). What fun!



10 comments:

Teresa said...

They are both adorable, so at least you know you can't go wrong. :) I do think the red one goes with her hair better. I think that is the one I would keep.(Without the socks haha)

Anonymous said...

They are both really cute! I love the little ruffle by her legs on the red suit. I would have to cast my vote for the pink and yellow suit though! Let us know the results. Maybe you could keep both and switch off throughout the summer.

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky. I have yet to find a suit for Brie that isn't a bikini. How in the world is a little girl like her supposed to wear a bikini? Both of the suits are adorable! I definitely like the red one best, of course. It is sooooo cute.

john and nikki said...

I like the pink one!

john and nikki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Wow! the votes are tied. And I still can't decide. But, I have to say, we actually ended up using the red one yesterday! And she looked waaay cute in it. I still can't decide whether to keep them both, probably...

Anonymous said...

I didn't take time to vote after viewing, so there's already a "tie", but after talking with you today, I like your decision to keep them BOTH. They are both darling, and she'll be able to change off during the months ahead----just like some sweet little spoiled Teen-Ager with TWO suits!!
I LOVED seeing that precious little girl "modeling" them so 'professionally' like that. This Grandma is eager to see her in PERSON in 'em! Love, Mom

Lisa Michelle said...

Those suits (costumes) are SOOO cute!! Initially I loved the pink one more, but seeing them both on Samantha I kinda like the red one! Sorry, I'm no help - I love them both! She will look like a bathing beauty in either one. :)

the House of Payne said...

Red!

Anonymous said...

red!