Thursday, August 09, 2007

Test Positive

Well, even my most faithful blog readers are about to lose hope of ever hearing from me again, I know! So sorry for leaving you all in suspense for so long.

Yes, we're still alive over here.
Yes, we're still taking pictures.
And yes... I'm pregnant!

That probably doesn't surprise most of you, since we've been breaking the news on the phone over the past few weeks. But hopefully it somewhat explains my lack of blogging activity of late. Morning sickness isn't pleasant for me, and isn't just in the mornings, unfortunately. So, instead of blogging, I've been sitting lamely on the couch wondering what I can eat that won't make me sicker. And I've been taking short walks or little planned outings with Sam to get out of the house and get some fresh air.

Expected due date: March 14, 2008. (Happy birthday Mom, and Baby Bishop number 2!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you this way, our dear Kamber girl!! Nice of you to announce the news--and good luck on having it on MY birthday! (Of course, if you end up having your baby a couple weeks earlier, I'm sure you won't MIND!)

I'm SO SORRY you're SO SICK!! 15 or 16 throw-ups in the middle of the night in a five hour period (like you had last night,) is just DREADFUL!! It's surprising that you were able to think about blogging for a few minutes. But it's good to check in and see you back on line!!

Well, I can't do much for you from Idaho to London, except pray, so rest assured I'm doing THAT!! Oh, and when Sammie needs more of your attention than you care to give--just think about poor Lisa and how it would be to have THREE needing you! That'll cheer you up! :) Thanks for your phone calls, Babe. Love, Mom

john and nikki said...

congrats kamber! i hope the pregnancy gets better!