
It looks like Norway's not the hot topic for making comments, so I thought I'd interrupt our travel log with a quick blog about Samantha's latest cute stuff. She has become quite the helper around the house. I know I've already shown pictures of her helping with the silverware, but I thought I'd add these, to show how innovative she is...

The "box" she's standing on is her own little laundry basket, which she first emptied in her room, then put on her head and carried to the kitchen, then turned upside-down in front of the silverware drawer just so she could "help."

Brian took this one (below) of our little spaghetti lover. He says his parents have one of him at about the same age, with the same amount of red stuff on his face and in his hair. :)

I just had to include this one, even though it's a little older -- taken on the swing, the last day at Grandpa and Grandma Bishop's this summer. I just thought it was a cute look on her face.

Sam found a new love this summer... CORN ON THE COB! Our friend had it at the park one day, and Sammie couldn't get enough. Now she just LOVES it, can't get enough!

She can pick a cob cleaner than I can, seriously. (Of course, now that I think of it, that's not saying too much, since I have a thing about all those husks getting caught in my teeth. Oh well.)

One more funny one... my mom sent me a cute new maternity shirt in the mail a few weeks ago. Sam and I opened it together with me saying, "what do you think Grandma sent us??" I thought it would probably be something for her, and so did she, apparently. She immediately took it from my hands and started putting it on. I helped her, and tied it up in the back, so she could run around the house in her "new dress" for a few minutes. She still wants it every time she sees it come out of the wash.

4 comments:
I am happy to hear we have helped make Sam a corn-on-the-cob lover!!! If anything ever comes of this, I want a cut of the profits...
I love all of the pictures! I loved the Norway pictures too, though! That Samantha is so smart! Sounds like she really thinks things through (referring to the laundry basket/step stool incident). Her hair looks like it is getting curlier. Anyway, glad she is keeping herself (and you)busy.
I LOVED the Norway pictures, Kamber, and I absolutely LOVE THESE TOO!! What a DOLL this precious little Sammie is!! Her hair is SO PRETTY!! She's really sweet in her "eating position"....looks like a little red-haired angel! And her little 'maternity dress' looks darling on her!
Oh, and so as not to make another comment on the 'More Norway Pictures' section---I just want to mention that I enlarged that picture of the beautiful park with big white pavilions in the background, where you are holding Sammie up by the arms and you're both standing in the middle of gorgeous flower beds. WOW---those colorful blooms are fantastic when enlarged!! What splendor you were walking in!! I'm SO GLAD you got to go there!! Love, Mom
HOLD THE PHONE!!! You're pregnant?!?! Congratulations!! It has been WAYYYYY too long since I've been blog checking - and wow, you've got all kinds of stuff on here for me - including a growing new bebe! We are so excited for you guys! Hope you're feeling ok and all that... Your travels look incredible - great pics! Let us know the next time you're in Utah - would be so fun to see you again!!
Post a Comment