Last night we put Samantha in some new sleeper pajamas for bed. I had noticed a few days ago she's getting really good with unzipping her jammies, but they all have a "button" at the top, to protect that zipper from her little fingers until it's time to unzip them. Well, these new pajamas don't have a protective button over the zipper.
So... last night Sam unzipped them, took them off, stripped off her diaper, and slept in the nude! I'm pretty sure she did it early on, because the diaper was completely dry this morning, while her crib was not! We went to get her this morning and found her in one corner of the crib, pointing first at the pajamas, then at her diaper, and finally at the big wet spot in the middle of the bed. She seemed a little embarrassed, but also kind of proud of her accomplishment. Crazy girl! Apparently this is normal??
No nudie picts this time, but here Sam models the cute new pajamas (she wanted us to put them back on her as soon as we cleaned up her mess)...
3 comments:
Probably you didn't realize you needed to grab the camera so early in the morning in order to capture that "hot shot", eh?? What a sweetie!!
I've told you all along, Kam, that Sam is extremely inventive and precocious!! (I just now looked up the word precocious to make sure it means what I THOUGHT it meant, cause I use it all the time in reference to our little Sammie girl, and according to the thesaurus, it indeed means: "intelligent, bright, and talented". That's her!! What a little doll! Love, Mom
Wow, Samantha looks very pretty in that last shot! Those are very cute jammies too, to bad you'll probably not be putting her in them again because of the trouble. I laughed out loud reading about her taking everything off and sleeping naked! I've never had a kid do that, though I'm sure it is normal. That must have been hilarious to walk in and see. If it makes you feel any better, I just put all of Seth's bedding in the wash. The big wet spots happen sometimes even with a diaper on!
Luckily my kids usually do that during the day... or is that un-luckily?
Post a Comment