For the longest time, we've had a VERY serious little Spencer man.

This is his main look...

Or this...

But now, FINALLY, he's started to SMILE for us! yay!!

Actually, I guess he's been smiling for awhile (at least a few weeks), but it's REALLY hard work! Now, he's getting a little better at it, learning that it's an okay thing to do...




Below is our new diaper changing routine (notice the baby next to big boy Spencer)...

And here is our little helper girl...

Ready? Let's change BOTH BABIES' DIAPERS!! yay!
5 comments:
What a Cutie!! Seeing those pictures makes me want to HOLD him! When I was there, I had fun seeing Sammie 'changing her baby', so it's good to know she's still AT it!! Thanks for the pictures! Love, Mom
aww! What cute smiles! I can't wait to meet him!
Adorable! He's growing up way too fast!
Kam... I love it!! What cute kiddo's you have! I love that you let Sammie help change the (baby's) diaper. Good Idea!
I'm lovin this blog stuff... I feel like I get to interact more in you life, even though its through pictures and type. :)
Love ya!!
This was such a funny post! Mark and I loved Spencer's serious faces as well as the smiles. Can't wait to hold and squeeze him.
Post a Comment