Thursday, June 19, 2008

A little more personality

Spencer will be four months old this weekend! (Where has the time gone?!) I've got a few cute pictures that show some of his fun personality. Thought I'd share....









Of course, Sammie had to get in on the photo shoot, too...
And of course, she made up her own outfit...
My two cuties...

8 comments:

Tiffney said...

They're darling!! I love that Sammie is always dressing up. Its adorable!

Wade Hone said...

Awesome pics Kam!

Lisa Michelle said...

Holy smokes! Four months?!?! When did that happen?? Spencer is so so so cute - and I think he looks a lot like you, Kamber!

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

Cute!

Dalana and Mark said...

What a good looking boy! Mark and I love to look at pictures of him. He has so many facial expressions. I love it when he furrows his brow and wrinkles up his forehead. That Samantha has quite a thing for clothes, doesn't she?! I absolutely love her outfit w/ the underwear over her pants. Seth wears his underwear over his diaper. They must be related!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures, Kam!! It's nice of you to take the time to put these all up for us, cause it makes us feel like we really KNOW your kids!! Of course--I DO know them, but these pictures help me keep up with their growth.....and like you said---their personalities!!

Hope you're having a great time in France! love, Mom

ManicMandee said...

Samantha's outfit was by far my favorite element of this post! What a sweet little guy Spencer is. I can't wait to hold and snuggle him.

amber and james said...

I see Sammie got her style taste from you! Didn't you always wear your underwear on the outside of your pants too? It was such a hard habit to break you of, especially in High School!

P.S.-You guys have adorable kids!