Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Update on Natalie K



I keep thinking, I need to write a little bit about our little Natalie girl. Amid all of our comings and goings, she's been such a lovely little baby girl! She's just been growing so fast, I'm afraid if I blink, I'm going to miss it!

I just want to put up a few of my favorite pictures of her, and some that show how she's growing. First, this one of Grandma Eva and my two girls is just precious...

Next, look at this big girl, eating her first rice cereal!!

My mom and dad came right before our move, and we decided we'd give her some cereal and see how she liked it. She loved it! It's been fun to have a little "dinner" for her every day now.

Even Samantha got to "help" feed her a few bites. Yum!!


With all our travelling, this sweet pea has spent a LOT of time her car seat. Despite her funny little look (she just woke up in this one), she's actually been pretty content to just sit and play with her toys, thank goodness!!

We did finally get Natalie in the pool one night here, when Brian was able to join us for a few minutes. She loved it! And, I love this picture of her and Daddy.

The whole crew, just before Natalie got mauled by her siblings...


She has the cutest little tootsies I've ever kissed! And, we get to see them alllll the time, because she is the BEST at getting off any socks and shoes we put on her...


Samantha has been soooo helpful with her, especially here in NY. She's always getting me a diaper, or putting in Natalie's pacifier, even when I don't ask. I love having my 5-year-old helper friend!!

Hee hee. Didn't know Brian took this picture of Natalie getting her bath. She has such a cute little chubby tummy! Wish it was summer so we could leave her in just a diaper a bit more often, and show of the chubs...

Forgot to include her little room in my post about our "posh" place. She sleeps in the master closet. Thank goodness it's a walk-in! It really has made our stay sooo much more enjoyable, to have a separate space for her...

And truth be told, I don't think she minds it much. Notice how she's sideways in her crib? One of her new tricks...


And, another new trick. She rolled over for the first time today! Yay!! We've been waiting and waiting for her to roll, and finally... she did it when no one was watching. Sad, huh? But she did it again for us, just to prove that she CAN!

Happy girl, right after she rolled...

We sure do love having this sweet babe around here!

Oh, one last one, because Spencer begged me to take a picture of his slippers today...

Gotta love Thomas the Train, eh?
And Nattie K, as we often call her. :)

6 comments:

Jason and Kerri Allen said...

Kam - She is really such a beautiful little girl. Just gorgeous.

Karen said...

She truly IS beautiful--and SO SWEET!! And such a GOOD, GOOD Baby!! I LOVE how contented she usually is! And i'm already MISSING her (and YOU, too, of course!) Thanks for taking the time to do this post, Kam.
Love, Mom

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

What a cute girl! She is so sweet. I can't believe how fast she is growing up! Seems like she just got here!! Loved all the cute pics of everybody!

Lhone said...

so cute. you need to keep updating. We're missing her first year! She looks so cute.

Dalana and Mark said...

When I first read the title to the post I was worried something had happened to her. Glad it was just a post with fun things about her. Yesterday Cole asked to play with Spencer and it almost made me cry. We miss all of you! I love the picture of Brian and Natalie in the pool and the close up of Samantha and Natalie. Samantha looks so pretty! Talk to you soon.

Mel said...

What a cute post! of course with the subject how could it be anything but? I think she is asking you to polish those cute little toes of hers. That must be why she takes her socks off so much. She saying "Mom, look at these, they need some color!" ;)