Turns out I CAN bake bread. Thanks, Marissa (and friend), for a great recipe!
Deer in our back yard, eating our landlord's pears. It stayed for a few mins, until our kids scared it away...

Girlie, attempting the stairs. She doesn't really go up them yet, but she's starting to think about it...
Chubby little leggers. So yummy I just want to eat them up!
Kids sitting on the stairs, "protecting" Natalie from falling down them...
She looks like me, I promise. Adorable, no??
These last "random" pictures are from Samantha. Always nice to see what she thinks is worth a photograph...
That's it for now. We're off for a weekend getaway to Upstate New York and Canada. Little country cottage, Palmyra, Niagara Falls, oh -- and we'll miss the hurricane here. Lucky. Sounds fun!!
4 comments:
Your bread looks FANTASTIC!! See?? You CAN make bread!!! Sammie's self portraits are darling, and Spencer's little "okay, smile" grin, is so sweet!! Little Natalie standing at the foot of the stairs makes me want to just grab her up and hug her to pieces!! Isn't she precious?? And knowing her loving pleasant personality makes her even MORE precious! She's such a PERFECT little baby!! (I'm not especially fond of the "growley" noises she makes these days!--Wow how do you spell the sound a bear makes???)
Anyway--those are cute pictures of all of you---even your backside while cooking dinner! :) I sincerely hope you have a wonderful time on your little week-end get-away. I LOVE those places you're going to!! Love, Mom
Maybe you can share your friends yummy break recipe with Blog Friends :).
jonescathi@gmail.com
Thanks
thanks for the pictures. i loved them.
So glad you attempted bread again and it worked!! (I really need to start making it again myself.)
Post a Comment