Well, I was going to make y'all wait to get our Christmas cards to share these beauties. But... I couldn't resist! Our friend, Elisa Perry, took our family pics. (Check out her website: elisaperry.com.) And we LOVE them! Since there's no way we could possibly share of all of them in one Christmas card, anyway, I thought I might as well put a few up here. So... enjoy!








8 comments:
They look great! I like the ones we got but I'm so bummed that our shoot didn't turn out better.
SO cute! I love them and all the fall colors!
What??? This is simply a miracle. You have SEVERAL pictures that have everyone looking and smiling? How does that happen? I am amazed. They are really good. How will you choose which to use on your card and which to print and hang. Beautiful! And I do believe congratulations are in order! This is no small feat.
Alicia
Wow--How NICE!! They all turned out GREAT!! I remember you were a bit worried on the day they were to be taken, but it looks like everyone "happyed up" and people are all smiling and co-operative! I like the one of your whole family--seated by a lattice wood-work. (and this last one of you all WALKING looks really cute, TOO.) Thanks for putting 'em up here as a 'sneak preview' to the Christmas mailings!! (Thanks, too, for all the goodies you mailed to me. They're making my recovery MUCH better!!) Love, Mom
Those pics are ADORABLE! Or as my friend Carrie likes to say: 'dorbs! Can't wait to put it on my fridge!
great pics! I'm impressed the kids are all cooperating! Good for you guys!
Love Love Love the family Pictures. You are all so cute and beautiful. Great Job!
Love, Emily S
These pics are gorgeous, Kamber!! And how fun that Elisa took them!! That is a major feat to get so many nice pics of everyone - congrats to you! :)
Post a Comment