Sunday, November 06, 2011

Kids update -- on video

Just thought I'd share a few videos of the kids from the last few days, for your enjoyment.

First up, Natalie is WALKING. Sort of... 

Er, at least she's taking a few steps here and there. I LOVE it!!!


Sweet Spencer boy. He was asking for a peanut butter sandwich the other day. It was so cute, and he was asking so sweetly, I had to get the video camera...



And Samantha... 
We watched that Jimmy Kimmel post-Halloween special where he asked parents to tease their kids and tell the kids that they (the parents) ate all the Halloween candy. (Hilarious, if you missed it! Look it up!)

We decided to try it on Sammie. (Forgive my shaky camera skills... I couldn't resist looking at her "in person" which meant I wasn't manning the lense very carefully)... hmm... having trouble uploading. Hopefully I'll get it.

9 comments:

Karen, Kam's mom said...

Hey--How SWEET!! Natalie's WALKING?? That was really a darling little 'run-walk' of hers! And Spencer sounds really soft and tender in asking for a Peanut Butter "Samwich", How cute!!
Thanks for these posts. You just loaded them about an hour ago, and I happened to check out your blog at just the right timing!! I look forward to seeing the one of Sammie soon. (oh, and it was good to talk with you earlier today, too!!) Love, Mom

Karen again said...

p.s.--Poor Sammie!! I see that you got that last video uploaded. What a MEAN MOMMA!! (you remind me somewhat of your OWN Teasey Mom!!) Cute, Kam! Love, Mom

Erin said...

I saw that Jimmy Kimmel. I must admit that I felt sorry for quite a few of those kids! And it made me wonder which kind of reaction Anna would would have had...the bawling or the utter hatred!

Natty's walking looks great, we'll have to get our two walkers together for a race soon!

Anna Celeste said...

I loved loved loved seeing your videos! Also, loved the other posts.
My heart aches for you and the mouse situation. Been there, and it is a horrible feeling. Like your home, cleanliness, privacy, comfort, etc...are all terribly violated. Yuck!
Amanda

Lhone said...

YOU ARE SO MEAN!!!! lol.. hope she forgives you soon! So cute seeing all your kids in action!

McDowell Family said...

Oh Natalie is so cute! And what a sweet bay Spencer has become! I love Sammie's reaction I was laughing so hard! Too bad it's too late to submit it to the show! Maybe the Ellen show will think it is funny. You could also send it to Kathie Lee and Hoda, for their web-tastic video of the week!!

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

Yay for walking! What a cutie! Loved all the videos - it helps that your kids are so cute! :)

Amy said...

so cute, Kam....I can't believe that Natalie is old enough to be walking! I love the vids! :)

Joyce said...

If I pretended to eat all of Abby's candy, she wouldn't care. Sammy on the other hand would react like yours. Some kids just love their candy! Your kids are so adorable!