Oh, sweet technology! Watching General Conference over here is a bit different than in the States, because the sessions air at 5 and 9 pm. That makes for some late evening watching, but we love that we can actually log onto the internet and watch from our couch. We spent the weekend kicked back at home, eating good food and enjoying the speakers.

To make things easier for us to watch Sammie, Brian rigged up a "Sammie coral" by putting the coffee table on its' side and blocking the exit from the living room. It worked pretty well, and now we're using it regularly!

We had our friends, Joyce and Beth, over for Sunday afternoon. Here's Joyce and her Samantha, and me and our Sam. Joyce's husband, Charles, was out of town, and we missed him. But it was fun to hang with the girls... and Brian.

By Sunday night, we were about out of steam for listening/watching. I resorted to searching for houses (have I mentioned we're looking to move?) while I watched. And Brian put a blanket on his head. Why? No clue.
1 comment:
I love that I got a tour of your house through those pictures. Thanks. It looks like a nice relaxing time at home watching conference. I love conference weekend.
Post a Comment