Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Sammie and Ashton in Wales

I have to add some cute shots of the very cute babies from our trip to Wales, don't I? Here's Samantha having a taste of mom and daddy's ice cream cones on Saturday afternoon in Ludlow. She couldn't bring herself to smile for the camera because she was too focused getting MORE of that delicious stuff! (Dad's strawberry didn't show up and make quite as much of a mess as Mom's chocolate!)

Ashton loved being carried by her dad all over the place. Her cute little hat she's wearing in this picture got lost during our tour of the castle while she was asleep in a sling on Brent's chest. But lucky for Ashie Baby, she has a very persistent daddy who went back and FOUND the hat in a top tower window well before we left!
Thankfully, the girls enjoyed much of the drive home with a big, long nap in their car seats. That meant we all enjoyed the drive home more. They were both really good little travelers, for most of the time. It's true, we go a lot slower with babies than we used to on our own. But they sure add some good entertainment and it's fun to have them along.

When we got home, Samantha and Ashton played with their toys together... for a few seconds, until Samantha rolled over and started attacking Ashton's face right after this picture was taken. They just haven't learned how to play together very well yet... maybe next time they hang out, they'll be a bit more sociable? We loved watching them together. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you have had more visitors---I know that helps you, Kam, to not feel quite so lonesome way over there in London. Plus, this time---with Brian's brother Brent & Jenna Lynn being there, I bet you're both really feeling less lonesome than ever!

I'm glad to see those two sweet little cousins together and to read about your fun times with all six of you together. I've read all these writings about your Wales trip and the things you've seen, and I'm delighted to follow along with your travels through your writing. Thanks for helping us see that majestic beauty there. Love, Mom