Sunday, October 15, 2006

Warwick Castle -- pronounced Warick

Last weekend Brian, Samantha and I took a little siteseeing trip to Warwick Castle -- a very cool place! It was built back in the 11th century and has been kept in very good repair. The grounds are gorgeous and the displays inside were really spectacular. They had wax figures dressed in costumes from the middle ages in one wing, and in 17th century costumes in another wing. The first wax figure I saw, I thought he was a real man. Very real!! Anyway, here are a few fun pictures from our trip.
Sammie mainly enjoyed crawling on the grass, getting all wet and muddy.


 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey--I really enjoyed "visiting" this castle by way of your writings and pictures. Thanks for sharing. I'm delighted that we visited Windor Castle last Sept. when we were there.....Castles are FASCINATING to me!! Love, Mom

Alicia said...

How beautiful. It will be so neat for Samantha to look back at the pictures of her first year of life and see all the different places she has visited . . . and she just wanted to crawl in the grass! How did you get that aerial view picture?