At church today our Primary children sang a little musical number for their mums (that's what they call moms over here, fyi), and gave them the cards we made for them last Sunday. It turned out really nicely! Plus, one of the girls and her mom sang a little duet -- Mother, Tell Me The Story -- and I played for them. I didn't even make a mistake, whew! When they were finished, I looked around and there were several mothers wiping at tears, quite a touching meeting and song. Primary was less chaotic than usual today, which was like a little "Mother's Day" gift to me. Plus when we got home, we had delicious leftovers from a party last night so I didn't have to cook and neither did Brian. Perfect day, I'd say!
One quick little shot of me and the little cutie who makes this Mother's Day thing so much fun to celebrate...
5 comments:
Happy Mums Day Kamber! You really luck out that you get to celebrate twice. The roses Brian got you are GORGEOUS! Wow. Mostly, I can't believe how long your hair is. It hasn't been that long in awhile right? I like it. It looks very pretty and feminine. And mine - well, I just cut it short. Shoot.
Happy Mother's Day, Kamber!!
Happy Mother's Day, a little late. I'm glad your day was so nice. What a thoughtful husband you have! I have one a lot like him. Dale and Susan sure did a nice job of raising such respectful husbands and dads, don't ya think?
Happy Mother's Day to my dear Daughter--the mother of our darling little red-haired London Granddaughter!! How proud I am of our wonderful son-in-law for being such a marvelously THOUGHTFUL husband!! What a FANTASTICALLY beautiful boquet!! Lots of love to you all three. Love, Mom
Wow, thanks for all the Mother's Day wishes! Yes, I think Brian was very sweet and thoughtful on this Mother's Day. He tells me we'll be celebrating in May as well... two times the pleasure! Oh, and Alicia, yes, my hair is longer and curlier than it's been in a long while. Still struggling with the curly bit, but it's getting easier.
Post a Comment