Ah! That is hilarious! Ha ha ha! Good luck! That is never fun! Actually, I think Salem's the only one who was "done" with her crib before we were. The boys.. they would still be in a crib if they made them a bit bigger! That was seriously hilarious.. way to go Sammy!
Wow. That was absolutely hilarious!! What an acrobat. I'm shocked at how she manuevered herself out of that crib with such ease. I would have expected a huge thud, but she just climbed right out. Amazing! It looks like that guest bed might just become Samantha's big girl bed. I just wish we could get Brie to ever want to leave her crib. But maybe not like that. What a wild woman you have on your hands.
What a cutie girl!! I've showed that video to everyone who'll take the time to watch it!! Isn't she SOMETHING??? Too bad, but there'll likely not be many more "restful" naps for YOU, Kam!! Right?!! Love, Mom
Don't encourage this behavior. Keep her in her cot as long as possible!!! I would have kept Abby in her cot until she was four or five if I could have. Once they get a bed, you have to put them back in it 20 times a night! It is terrible.
5 comments:
Ah! That is hilarious! Ha ha ha! Good luck! That is never fun! Actually, I think Salem's the only one who was "done" with her crib before we were. The boys.. they would still be in a crib if they made them a bit bigger!
That was seriously hilarious.. way to go Sammy!
Wow. That was absolutely hilarious!! What an acrobat. I'm shocked at how she manuevered herself out of that crib with such ease. I would have expected a huge thud, but she just climbed right out. Amazing! It looks like that guest bed might just become Samantha's big girl bed. I just wish we could get Brie to ever want to leave her crib. But maybe not like that. What a wild woman you have on your hands.
Awesome...she went right for her binky afterward, too!--Timo
What a cutie girl!! I've showed that video to everyone who'll take the time to watch it!! Isn't she SOMETHING??? Too bad, but there'll likely not be many more "restful" naps for YOU, Kam!! Right?!! Love, Mom
Don't encourage this behavior. Keep her in her cot as long as possible!!! I would have kept Abby in her cot until she was four or five if I could have. Once they get a bed, you have to put them back in it 20 times a night! It is terrible.
Post a Comment