Below... this is from the overlook of a swanky hotel, after a 15 minute bus ride up the steepest hairpin curves I've EVER seen!
Monday, September 10, 2007
More Norway Photos
I can't leave the Norway topic until I do one last post, because we have all these great pictures I just want to share. So, with little narrative, here are the shots from our ferry ride up the fjords, our bus ride up the mountains, and our train ride from Bergen back to Oslo. The purpose of all three trips was just to showcase the gorgeous scenary ... We LOVED looking at it all!
Sam didn't like being on the deck of the ferry -- too much wind, until we slowed down a bit.






Below... this is from the overlook of a swanky hotel, after a 15 minute bus ride up the steepest hairpin curves I've EVER seen!

On the train to Oslo, we sat in the "family" section, next to this fun little play area. Sam was in heaven! Inside the house was a wooden fridge, stove and washing machine, along with windows that opened and closed. Up the ladder was a little bed area and a big tube to crawl through.
Sam made friends with a little girl named Una. They wandered around holding hands and saying "hi" to everyone over and over.
Out the train window...
A glacier...

Below... this is from the overlook of a swanky hotel, after a 15 minute bus ride up the steepest hairpin curves I've EVER seen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hope you don't mind that a snuck a peak at your blog, but Norway is gorgeous! I feel totally inspired. It looks like you had a blast.
Thanks for more gorgeous pictures of Norway! I love the picture out the train window...how green it is. That's cute that Sam found a friend, and what a fun play area to have on a train! The family shot of you guys is nice too!
Wow. You know, Scott has always said that Norway was the most beautiful place he has ever been. It is the place that he most wants to go back to and show me. Now I really want to go. Those pictures are breathtaking. I would LOVE to go there. I'm glad you got to and that you enjoyed it so much.
the Norway pics are awesome!
Alright, Oslo is now on my list.
Thanks Kam, for putting up more of these gorgeous pictures. The view from that swanky hotel was truly worth every minute of your hair-pin curve ride---just like you said. I'm SO GLAD you got to take that trip!! Love, Mom
Post a Comment