More pics to come tomorrow, but I thought I would post a few for tonight. Our new little guy was born today (Friday-Feb 22) at 8:37 pm (London time)--he weighed 7 lb 13 oz and both mother and baby boy are doing very well! We're very excited to welcome this little guy into the world! Unfortunately he's nameless at the moment, but we'll decide on one soon enough. It's difficult for Kam to call from the hospital, but if you feel like calling England, I'm sure Kam would love to hear from you! The telephone number at the hospital is +44 207 580 4400 (you may have to let it ring several times) and ask for Kamber Bishop (London is seven hours ahead of the Mountain time zone). You can also send her a message via the hospital through the following link:
http://www.theportlandhospital.com/Email-A-Patient.asp. On to the pictures----
In the hospital, early in the labor--feeling pretty comfortable!
.jpg)
Mother and baby boy--very soon after delivery--
Here's a close up of him after he got cleaned up a little better--he's a sweetheart!
5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS GUYS! He's a cutie pie1 And now he shares Mike Benson's bday--it doesn't get any better!
Ohhhhhhhh! I am so excited. Thank you Brian. I was waiting and wanting and hoping to see pictures. Kamber looks great in them, like the whole thing didn't even phase her all that much. I'm glad you had an easy go of it again.
"The boy" we'll call him, is so cute. So, so, so cute! He still looks pretty scrunched up, but I think Brian is right that he looks like a Hone baby. I can't wait to see more of him. I also can't wait to know what name you choose. Good luck with that. Naming a child is tough stuff.
Congratulations from the Buchanan family! We love you and are sooooo happy for you. I'll be here waiting by the phone for your middle of the (your) night phone calls again.
Oh Kam and Brian--
What a Darling boy!! What a cutie!! He even has HAIR!! How wonderful!! I think he's just BEAUTIFUL!! Thank you for taking time to post those pictures in the middle of the night, Brian! It had to be about 2 in the morning--or worse--when you were working on putting them up for us, so thanks!
And doesn't my Kamber girl look GREAT!! You truly don't look all 'frazzeled out' or anything, Kam! You look very happy and contented--not at all like you had just been through a dreadful fifty-minute grueling ordeal! :)
It's so fun to be able to talk to you there in the hospital, and to see these sweet pictures and to feel like we're somehow a little part of your whole experience--even though we're thousands of miles apart! I can hardly stand to be so far away, but these things sure do HELP!!
And it's good to talk with you and find that Sammie is so very excited and happy about her new "noisy baby." It was fun to hear her little voice this morning.
I'm Eagerly looking forward to more up-dates. Love, Mom
oh! he's beautiful Kamber! congratulations!
I am SOOOOO excited for you guys! Congratulations. I am so glad you've got a blog to share with us across the pond.
Post a Comment