Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Look Alike??

I didn't really think Spencer and Samantha looked very much alike. But then I found a cute Sammie video that we took of her at 2 months. I compared it to one we just took of Spencer (also at 2 months), and I think we have some siblings who look quite similar. What do you think??

Baby Sammie (February 10, 2006)

Baby Spencer (April 24, 2008)

Definitely cuties, I must say. I know I'm biased, but I just love these little Bishop Babies to pieces!

3 comments:

ManicMandee said...

Very cute indeed. We love them to pieces too.

Anonymous said...

They DO look quite a bit alike, I guess...but Sammie definitely looks like a little 'girl' and Spencer definitely looks like a little 'Boy'!! (And Spencer does a real good demonstration of how he likes to keep his momma awake...with that little fussin' stuff, right?!)

Wade Hone said...

heh, I just think it's cool how you can tell how interested that Samantha is in the camera - looking right at it very intently... Spencer on the other hand figured out pretty quickly that the camera wasn't edible so he wasn't really interested in it from then on... heh, "get it outta my face and get me some food, hold me, or let me sleep!" is what I thought I heard him saying. 2 cute kids you have there for sure!