I took a bunch of pictures of Spencer sitting on the couch this weekend, just wanted to share. I just think he looks so cute, and so awake, and so much older than other pictures we've taken. Where does the time go!? Enjoy! Not to be outdone by Spencer, Sammie is our little princess girl. She wore her new princess dress that Bamma Karen sent ALL DAY LONG the day it arrived. Here she was going "a hospital" in our backyard, backpack ,velcro shoes and all. (Excuse the messy hair... some days it just doesn't get done, poor child of mine.)
Spencer looks different, that's for sure. He looks so alert! My fave is the 5th picture down. I don't know why, it's just really cute. Our computer has problems b/c everytime we see Spencer pictures, his hair looks red, and Reed keeps telling me his hair is NOT red. Is this still true? Is his hair truly not red?
Oh Kam--How WONDERFUL!! Our darling little Spencer is SO CUTE!! All these pictures make me want to just pick him up and cuddle him some more. What a DOLL!! He's SO precious!!
Sammie is sure cute in her "Princess dress", and she seems to like to 'pose' if she's in something 'show-offy' like that. (We sure had a hard time getting her to "pose" on normal days, tho!) :)
Thanks for all those sweet little pictures of our Spencer guy. He's SO wonderful!! Love, Mom
p.s.(and in answer to Areesa's "Is his hair tuly not red?" question--Grandma and Grandpa Hone thought we could see a reddish look to it part of the time when the sun shone on it just right, but Brian and Kamber said they think it is just brown. Whatever it is, it's really a pretty color!) (and it looks quite 'red' on my computer, too)
Wow. Our internet was down for a week and look what a come back to . . . so many new posts! Yea!!! I am so excited to see pictures of Spencer and Samantha and the fun time you had with your parents. Spencer looks so grown up. He has really changed. I love the picture of him sleeping on your dad's chest. I can't believe he is almost the size of Ava!!! I'm also glad to see that Samantha is being introduced into the world of princesses. She needs this training to survive when you move back :)
Kam, Your kids are so cute! I love that I am into this blog thing so I check yours more often! It is nice to see your parents too, I see them more in pics. visiting you in London than I do here at home. Tell them "HI" for me, I do love them! I showed my parents pictures of your kids and they think Sammie looks like Brian and that Spencer definately is lookin' like a Hone kid so far! They also think they are adorable. I hope you are feeling good. Kiss the babies for me! Love, Amber
Kam, I just saw Lance and Jen at Texas Roadhouse a couple of nights ago. They are so awesome. I think they thought I was so weird though, which is pretty accurate actually. I love to see your family. It was so fun to talk to you the other day, thanks for calling. You are the nicest friend. Love Ya! Amber
6 comments:
Spencer looks different, that's for sure. He looks so alert! My fave is the 5th picture down. I don't know why, it's just really cute. Our computer has problems b/c everytime we see Spencer pictures, his hair looks red, and Reed keeps telling me his hair is NOT red. Is this still true? Is his hair truly not red?
Oh Kam--How WONDERFUL!! Our darling little Spencer is SO CUTE!! All these pictures make me want to just pick him up and cuddle him some more. What a DOLL!! He's SO precious!!
Sammie is sure cute in her "Princess dress", and she seems to like to 'pose' if she's in something 'show-offy' like that. (We sure had a hard time getting her to "pose" on normal days, tho!) :)
Thanks for all those sweet little pictures of our Spencer guy. He's SO wonderful!! Love, Mom
p.s.(and in answer to Areesa's "Is his hair tuly not red?" question--Grandma and Grandpa Hone thought we could see a reddish look to it part of the time when the sun shone on it just right, but Brian and Kamber said they think it is just brown. Whatever it is, it's really a pretty color!) (and it looks quite 'red' on my computer, too)
Wow. Our internet was down for a week and look what a come back to . . . so many new posts! Yea!!! I am so excited to see pictures of Spencer and Samantha and the fun time you had with your parents. Spencer looks so grown up. He has really changed. I love the picture of him sleeping on your dad's chest. I can't believe he is almost the size of Ava!!! I'm also glad to see that Samantha is being introduced into the world of princesses. She needs this training to survive when you move back :)
Kam,
Your kids are so cute! I love that I am into this blog thing so I check yours more often! It is nice to see your parents too, I see them more in pics. visiting you in London than I do here at home. Tell them "HI" for me, I do love them!
I showed my parents pictures of your kids and they think Sammie looks like Brian and that Spencer definately is lookin' like a Hone kid so far! They also think they are adorable.
I hope you are feeling good. Kiss the babies for me!
Love,
Amber
Oh My Kam.... He's ADORABLE!!! He looks very similar to Sammi!! I can't believe how big she is now. Love your guts!! Take Care
Kam,
I just saw Lance and Jen at Texas Roadhouse a couple of nights ago. They are so awesome. I think they thought I was so weird though, which is pretty accurate actually. I love to see your family. It was so fun to talk to you the other day, thanks for calling. You are the nicest friend.
Love Ya!
Amber
Post a Comment